Welcome to Living Water of La Pine
We at Living Water of La Pine invite you to worship with us! No matter where you are at on life’s journey, you are welcome here!
- That retired couple who whispers "amen" to every promise of God's goodness and protection, but are never-the-less inwardly frightened about their dwindling savings account.
- The middle-aged husband and wife who sit in church and smile on cue, but are angry, as each one blames the other for allowing the romance in their marriage to drift into a tiring treadmill of tedium.
- The successful career person who is held in high esteem by everyone in the church, but sits among us and wonders how much longer they can hold out before telling their boss to "take this lousy job and shove it."
- The beautiful young lady who is usually the first one to encourage others with a kind word and listening ear, but who is facing her own paralyzing thoughts that she might have breast cancer.
- The woman who has recently become "single" again and is reminded - everywhere she looks - that she is an "outcast in a couple-only-world."
- The teenager who wants to walk close with God, but is afraid of being made fun of by his peers.
Yes, we are a community of ordinary people with struggles, just like yours. We come together each week to encourage each other and to discover life-enabling hope through God's Word. We admit that we are all sinners, who need and find God's grace through Jesus Christ
Please join us for an upcoming worship service. There’s a place for you here at Living Water of La Pine.